NOTARY PUBLIC & COMMISIONER FOR OATHS
As a notary public and a commissioner for oaths in and for the Province of Alberta. I can:
- administer oaths
- witness or certify and attest individuals signing documents and swearing, affirming or declaring that the information they have provided is correct to the best of their knowledge
- Individuals will have to provide valid picture government issued identification
For certified true copies of documents the original document is required. Such documents may be
- driver’s licenses
- birth certificates
Please note the following:
- I do not notarize or witness Wills.
- Certified translations are required for all documents in a foreign language.
- Documents need to be completed and not signed prior to attending for my service.